Mary Fisher, Grandsons, Ervin Mullet

Mary Fisher with two of their grandsons. For all I know these might be their only grandchildren. I simply don't know. Obviouly facing the sun.

After taking Mary's picture I turned and there was Ervin Mullet from Indiana. standing there with luggage I figured he just came off the bus but no, he has been here since Monday.

I wish I wouldn't have cut off his crown but he walked too fast and the camera didn't snap in time because my finger was too slow. My finger gets the blame.

2 comments:

  1. I know its a pretty big event when the pioneer bus makes its pit stop in Pinecraft. I'm enjoying your images Katie of some very familiar places that i remember. Richard from Amish Stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to your blog but have really been enjoying looking at it. You do a great job of portraying Pinecraft-in-every-day-life. I also thought you did a great job on "Memories of Mrs. Fisher". We cared very much about her, too, but didn't always know how to help her. I am looking forward to seeing more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.