Benefit Supper fior Meals on Wheels

Tonight there was a Hay Stack benefit supper at the park for Meals on Wheels. 

 Waiting in line. tonight the line of people wasn't so long as it had been last week, but there were also quite a few other activities going on.
 While waiting on the food it was times out for toilet needs. This boy is a waiting and so is the man in the following picture.

I met this little guy down by the creek. I asked him what his name is? He said he won't tell me. I asked how old he is and his answer was four years old. I asked him what his Daddy's name is and he thought for a bit before telling me he won't tell me what his name is. I highly suspect he didn't know his Dad's name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.