Book Signing at Yoder's Gift Shop

 Sherry Gore and Cindy Woodsmall had the book signing for their books.

 Cindy Woodsmall meets Chris Bontrager from Montana.


 I love these hands. One of Chris' index fingers is only a stub, but at least it is still big enough to point at me from across the table.

 Chris is settling up with Lena, who does Sherry's book work. 
 
 Katie, who came with her grandmother from Tampa to the book signing.

 Sarah & Lester Gingerich looking through the next issue of Cooking and Such, which is the spring issue.

And some more visitors or guests or whatever you call them.

3 comments:

  1. You always have such wonderful pictures and I really enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the pictures Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for more GREAT pictures, Katie. I don't know which I like best, the pictures or your comments. Keep up the good work.

    Have a God Filled Day
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.