Tuesday Shots



 This morning I biked to the bus stop at Graber and Bahia Vista. While waiting on the bus I looked around and took these first three shots.
 This afternoon I went out for another bike ride for exercise. I have never seen the park as empty as I did then. It was in the middle of the afternoon, so only a daddy and a daughter were fishing and another biker came in eating a candy bar. These last two pictures were taken this afternoon.

Tonight was the Pinecraft Village Meeting and in my opinion it was a good meeting, the best meeting so far. We were in small groups of 6-8 people each and this gave each of us an opportunity to share our thoughts and opinions on a number of given subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.