Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

My Day of Fellowship and Food


 Today about everything I did was unexpected and not in my plans, but I greatly enjoyed my day. I was going to do laundry and did half of it. Then I got a call from my niece Leah Schrock Miller wanting to know if I want to meet and eat at Der Dutchman's? And so I spend the noon meal with Leah and Seth.

 Seth needs his nap and he probably got it on the Scat bus traveling back to Siesta Beach. She is a brave Mom in never having traveled via Scat. But after asking a few questions about how use the bus, she boarded in front of Der Dutchman's left. 

Later in the day I was invited to dinner at John & Mary Fisher's place, along with their daughter Ruthie and family.
 I think the youngest' name is Lena.

 I love the ways he wears her Crocs.

This is half of their family. 

In between these two meals I snapped at Larry and his guests.
I wish I would have taken notice if all seven were riding in the buggy at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. In the top photo in the background to the left, is my Uncle John Weaver, he is a bus boy at Der Dutchman! Nice Photos!

    ~Andre H

    ReplyDelete
  2. John is your uncle. So is Lester and Junior Weaver too? The last two are living in my neighborhood this winter.

    ReplyDelete