A Little Bit Here & There

 David Borntrager putting up a "Private Drive" sign at the private part of the Laurndomat.

 At the corner of Bahia Vista and Beneva, advertising The Village Cupboard.

 Menno Borntrager and Reuben Yoder doing chit-chat talk. I like it whenever I shop at CVS and Menno brings his own chair to sit. He watches my bike .

 The new Musser home on Graber gets more beautiful day by day. This week the landscaping was done. The sprinklers were happily pulsing out water tonight..

 Steve Borntrager frying up his famous "Egg Sandwiches" outside of Emma's Pizza tonight for some very special people. The only reason I am one of them is because I came around to take a few photos.
 
 He is one of those real chefs that flips his eggs in mid-air, rather than using a spatula.
 
Mu sandwich. Thank you Steve.

2 comments:

  1. Katie you're a special person without your camera to take pictures!!!! Smokee Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me homesick for Sarasota and Pinecraft, land of my birth. Born in Sarasota but have lived most of my life in northerly directions. It also makes me think of the several years when I took my snowbird parents to Sarasota when Dad couldn't drive anymore, and what fun I had watching them greet their old pals like college kids reuniting after summer break.

    ReplyDelete

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.