Vacation Time

Tonight I met up with, I am not sure what her name is but she is the mother to Emma Mullet Alonzo who runs the Pinecraft Pizza shop. Well Emma ran the Pizza shop until shortly before the baby was born. Her sister Arlene is now in charge of the shop. This Mother is here to snuggle her grand daughter and see her brother Norman who was in the hospital.

 While I was down at the park two families from Lancaster County came walking in. They just arrived this evening and went exploring Pinecraft. Mom is putting up the daughter's hair bun. 
 
The Daddy with their children. They were visiting with Paul & Mary Slabaugh Miller and David & Martha Weaver, which gave me the opportunity to take a few photos.

3 comments:

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.