The New Meatball Sandwich

 Ever since last week I wanted to have a taste of the Meatball Sandwich at Emma's Pizza Shop in Pinecraft. I had to wait until today because I had food in the fridge that needed to be used up before it spoils. So today was my day.

 The notice on the door.

 I ordered a sandwich and took it home.

 One look at the size and I knew I have enough for two meals, instead of just one.

This half has four meatballs, so that means the whole sandwich has at least eight meatballs, with a lot of rich tomato sauce and the best of cheese. 

Emma has a good variation of pizza to choose from and also a number of sandwiches. Lamar Bontrager is digging into a hamburger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.