The Beginning of Snowbird Season

 I was gone for a week and these are yesterday's photos of biking a bit here and there in Pinecraft. The week I was gone this brand new Scat bus stop shelter was erected. The original bench is still there.
 
 The Pioneer Trails bus left, going north with thirty passengers more or less. 

 I didn't know if the squirrels at the park still recognize me but this one did. It couldn't wait to dig his teeth in a fat salty, roasted peanut.

 And it was Shuffleboard Tournament. The right hand side has all women at the far end. They watch and cheer for their men, plus it is a good opportunity to visit and catch up with each other. After all on Tuesday two full bus loads rolled into Pinecraft.

The opposite side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.