People Coming and Going

 This young girl came in yesterday from St Ignatius Montana. I love girls with red hair for my Mother had red hair and a number of her grand-daughters and great-grand-children also have red hair. Her own children skipped the red hair.

 Visiting a bit before one gets on the bus going up north.

 All three men that hang on the golf cart are bus drivers. The golf cart is used an their information center.

 Brother-in-laws Fred Hershberger and Rube's Andy. Andy and his wife went home, while Fred and Lovina plan to stay the rest of the winter.

 Visiting

 My cousin Mary from Montana and I share the front seat with Larry Yoder the surrey driver.

What big wheels...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.