Photos of Today

Some photos of today. 

 My brother-in-law and his son-in-law, Leon Wengerd & Dannie Troyer

 When I asked this guy who he is I nearly flipped. He said, "Yosta Noah's Sammy's John." His dad is another one of my former students and  had a happy-go-lucky personally.
 
 Another Momma in the making. Hopefully she will rid her pacifier before that time. I marvel how these little girls just know how to be a Momma. Maddie is my great niece.

 This boy is also getting on the Pioneer bus going home. 

 And another one. I don't know if he just woke up or needs a nap.

 David takes a break whenever and where ever he can. 

 Cousins had a bike wreck. I think the boy ran into the girl. 

 Watching the Shuffleboard Tournament tonight.

 Hanging on the fence.

Modern day Samson is a truck driver. Back in November I met him here at the park with longer hair. Maybe his wife Beth cut some off while he slept. His father-in-law is Marvin Shrock. 

1 comment:

  1. Ineke from The NetherlandsMarch 13, 2015 at 5:27 AM

    Hi Katie, Great pictures, as always!
    Greetings from the other side of the Big Pond. :)

    ReplyDelete

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.