This is Pinecraft

 These photos show what Pinecraft is all about.

I think these two are from the same community in Ohio, Geauga County.
I see these men taking a break from their daily hard working busy schedule. In other words a well deserved vacation.

This is what Pinecraft is all about.
 
 The two little boys probably were total strangers until they came to Pinecraft. The reason I think they were strangers is the one is from Indiana and the other looks like Tampico Amish Mennonite. (He that readth, let him understand.) Then Ola stops by just to get to know the little boys. 

This is what Pinecraft is all about.

 Family time and having a good laugh in front of the camera. 

This is what Pinecraft is all about.

 "I'm Blessed" 

And having family arrive by bus. Maddie my great niece is sort of remembering me.

This is what Pinecraft is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.