Going Home

Both of these buses brought people from New York and Pennsylvania and maybe elsewhere too for the Haiti Benefit Auction, which was on Friday and Saturday. Today it was time to head back home.

 The New York bus had a mixture of Amish and Mennonites. These Amish didn't fit any of my familiar slots, and so I asked the lady where they had moved from to their present location. She said Enon Valley PA about fifty years ago.  


 I visited a bit with this couple and found out one of their sons lives a bit east of Sarasota. 

 I think these are "Stauffer Mennonites."
The boy and his parents moved to Bainbridge Ohio.

 These two are boarding the East Earl PA bus.

There is always the partings and "Good-Byes".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.