Walkway on Siesta Beach

 This morning I read in the news about this walkway on siesta Beach and posted the link on my Facebook. A bit later Kendra Cross messaged me and wanted to know if we want to try it out? I was eager to go and so I contacted David Borntrager if we could borrow a wheelchair from the Tourist Church and so we were off.

 It doesn't run all the way out to the water's edge but it is a vast improvement.  Toward the end these six mats are places to park to get off from the main mat.


 One Sea Gull came and grabbed my cheese stick. We tried to lure him in with a cracker to get a shot, but he was too quick.

 For a while we didn't know if we are going to get a sunset.

 But the clouds parted for a short time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.