Goodfellas Cafe & Winery

 My Brother Eli and his wife Bonnie came on Saturday looking for a place to buy. They spent a good part of yesterday with a Realtor and finished up today in buying a condo in Village Green Forest Lake. 

Afterward we went to celebrate at Goodfellas Cafe & Winery. We wanted good food and we wanted wine, well Bonnie and I wanted the wine.  We all loved the food and the wine was very good too, although I can't remember which kind of wine we had.

I had Eggplant Rollatini.
  
 And for dessert we each had one of these. All of their food is made from scratch and bought locally. This is just a little Mom & Pop thing with five employees. 

 They make their own wine, with 27 different kinds. They also sell wine supplies and teach the art of wine making. (I now have  source of getting my basic supplies.) And I promised the owner a bottle of my Red Beet Wine. 

They also roast coffee and a deli and do catering. 

This is one of these neat little places, one of a kind in Sarasota.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.