Rain, Lightening and Thunder

The storm clouds coming from the north-east. The sun was still shining and that makes the clouds look fierce.

And the rain came in sheets, in waves pushed by strong winds. And the lightening flashed and the thunder crashed, and I was outside in a corner of a sheltered carport on Good Avenue. I had plenty of time to make it home before the storm came but I wanted to watch this storm being outside. I didn't get wet, at least not soaking wet. The harder the wind blew, lightening flashed and thunder crashed I stayed in my corner. The frogs came hoping onto higher ground. A cat with long skinny legs almost flew up the street. I do think it was just a common barn cat and not a Bobcat.  

This is blurry, but the rains were still strong. Finally the last strokes of lightening and thunder came and went. The rains basically quit and I went home going just below the speed limit for a for a bike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.