The Happenings of Today


I am finally updating this blog after being gone for nine days. Last evening and today I did some biking around looking for changes the week I was gone. The most noticeable change is the green grass, everything is green as it rained almost every day for a week.

The huge Banyan tree is partly cut down. But even so it is still standing strong. 

The Pioneer bus loaded and left for the north with a loaded full bus of passengers and luggage.

Freeman and Sarah Byler left for their summer home in Geauga County Ohio

Milling around before the bus left.

Young Samuel Schlabach from Illinois. I met him a year ago for the first time. 

Surveying the former post office. 

Early this morning the Melard Coach arrived with a loaded bus of teachers, students and parents for a ten day vacation.


The sunset tonight.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful sunset. I hope you had a fun and relaxing vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.