The Rabbits

A year ago I was watching these two. The tame one was rebel and so he was excommunicated from the fold. so he went Rumspringa with his wild cousins and nobody knows what else he did. Later in the season he did repent and was restored into the safety of the fold.  

Lately I have been thinking of him and wondering where he is and how he is taking life? So tonight I went looking for him and of course saw no trace of him, but I did come upon these two. I could get very close to these two and wondered if they are off springs of the former couple? I guess a DNA test might be in order.

1 comment:

  1. I have seen the "rebel" one each time I've been to Pinecraft for the last few years and always look for him...I nicknamed him "Bunnicula" after a children's book series which starred a similar-looking black and white rabbit. When I was down last, the end of March, he seemed to be spending his time in the area across from Yoder's with the mobile homes between Bahia Vista and Birky Street.

    ReplyDelete

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.