Amos Yoder

 In February 2012 Amos Yoder was taking bids at Amos Fisher's consignment sale.
 
 March 3, 2012 Amos Yoder was one of the auctioneers at Ray & Laura Nisley's household sale.
 
 This picture of Marjorie was taken March 2014. Margie's sweetness flows from this photo. After we learned to know each other she always stopped for a few words in conversation.
 
Amos's famous laugh after making a good shot at a shuffleboard game with John Henry Whetstone. (April 2014)
 
Amos will be missed in Pinecraft. If family members or anyone else wants a copy of these pictures, please let me know and I will send them via email without the watermark and a better quality photo. 

3 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures but the last I really love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie, Amos is my Grandpa n we would love to have whatever pix of him u have if its not to much of a problem...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! I'm also a granddaughter and would love to have a copy of any pictures you might have of Amos and Marjorie. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.