A Bag of Peanuts

On the average it takes me two days to go through a bag of peanuts. 

Tonight I had plenty of help to do my chores of feeding the squirrels. These children were my first helpers.

Most times I make two passes through the park. Usually the second pass the young squirrels are also waiting for their after supper snack. Tonight, siblings Jeck and Sylvia help me with the second feeding.   

Tonight I finally found the wayward rabbit, after two weeks of looking for him. His wild cousin was nowhere in sight and since there was no peer pressure, he came right up and put his paws on my bike. I gave him a peanut in the shell but he only sniffed at it, turned his back on me and walked away. So I cracked a peanut and he accepted that offering.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.