A Man and His Dog

For a number of years this man, which is Menno Plank's grandson, for those who know Menno from the 1940's. Ever since I l moved here to stay he would take this dog for runs throughout Pinecraft. The dog had free range chasing the squirrels on the streets. But in the last years I have seen the dog and his owner just a few times out for a walk. Tonight was such a time. I am sort of sad that the dog doesn't have the strength and energy to chase my squirrels at the park. All three of these squirrels were on their way to my peanuts. The dog longingly looked at them and probably remembered his former years of giving them a run for their lives. But the dog knew those days are over for him and he didn't even attempt to go after them. 

This reminds me of life in general, whether we are humans or animals. 


1 comment:

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.