Carrots

 Carrots grown in Canada,

are a Product of Mexico and shipped to Florida.

These carrots are a rigamaroo, going from Canada, to Mexico, to the USA. 
I am okay with this rigamaroo as these are the best tasting carrots I have ever eaten in Florida. Every Canadian knows they raise good tasting carrots, due to the cold weather in the fall. Their sweetness comes from the cold soil just before the ground freezes. 

This is my second bag of Canadian/Mexican carrots from Yoder's Produce Market. 

2 comments:

  1. These carrots come from my neck of the woods. Leamington is 45 mniutes from Windsor Ontario next to Detroit Michigan. They have a large Mennonite population. Go carrots go Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course Holmes county is my favorite amish/menonnite area to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.