Baby Tree Frog

The baby Tree Frogs make me shiver more than the adult frogs do. Baby Frog can hop on my dress and get a free ride into my house and I would never know it until it starts jumping around in the house, which happened one night years ago. 

That time I was going to ignore the tree frog when I discovered him in my bedroom. I woke up because I felt something plop on my pillow next to my face. I tried to catch it but I couldn't for it was too quick and jumped out of my reach. So then I decided okay and went back to sleep, only to have him jump on my pillow again. So I spent hours that night figuring out how to catch him, but I was never quick enough. Finally I remembered how to catch a Gecko by throwing a wet towel on it, then picking up the wet towel and giving it a shake outside. 

So I got my wet towel ready and the next time the tree frog came out of hiding I threw the towel on him and sure enough he was caught and taken outside. But I never, ever want to go through that ordeal again in the middle of the night. So I keep my distance from all tree frogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.