Writings in the Sky

 I went out for a bike ride this afternoon and as I turned the corner onto Kaufman, I stopped dead in my tracks. I couldn't believe my eyes but this is what I saw. I looked a few times and wondered if I am seeing things. But this is what I saw.

 Finally I left this spot and turned onto Fry and lo, way off I saw this tiny silver speck and I watched as it formed the rest of the letters.

 Finally I had to have a witness of what I am seeing and called Marie. 






By the time the last letters were written the first were disappearing. As soon as the U was finished, the little silver speck left and the clouds started moving in.

I didn't check the news yet to see what they say.

4 comments:

  1. A great catch Katie, and something you dont really see too much anymore. Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! You (as usual) were in the right place at the right time (and so was the pilot!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are Manufacturers and Exporters of all type of Sterling Silver Jewelry, Gemstone Silver Pendants, Sterling Silver Pendants and Handmade Silver Jewelry. Our exquisite range of jewelry extends to more than 20000 items.

    ReplyDelete

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.