Two Year's Later

This picture of  brother & sister was taken two years ago. He was her transportation on the tricycle while she stood on the fender, holding tightly to him.

Two years later they are back again on my street, and so this morning I asked them if I may take another picture of the two? He gave me permission and so here they are. She is five years old and you may not notice it but on the back of his three-wheeler bike he is carrying her baby doll. The baby doll is nestled down in her car seat.

2 comments:

  1. I remember these two. We may be looking at the future of Pinecraft fifty years on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are darling pictures of some darling kids! How sweet of him to tote her "baby" around for her!

    ReplyDelete

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.