Wildlife in Pinecraft

With our strong cold north wind the birds were grounded and that brought many a bird watcher to the Pinecraft Park.

 I think these are Wood Ducks. A few days ago I watched a single parent swim with her babies across the creek. 

 The Little Blue Heron walks a straight line. 

 This afternoon my sister Mary Ann, her friend Elsie and I borrowed a golf cart and went back to the pond where the alligators are. From a distance we saw four of these. With the naked eye we thought these were babies, but on the computer I am not so sure these are babies.

The view across the pond.

Eating grass in the heart of Pinecraft. I am pretty sure this rabbit stayed hidden during the busy winter season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.