This fine looking rabbit with the white collar got excommunicated from the Hostetler Trailer Park because of disorderly conduct. And so he was driven out by the owner. He went to live with his wild cousins. I don't know how much influence these wild ones have on him, but what other option does he have? The humans think he might be sleeping in the culvert.
I live in Pinecraft which is in Sarasota, but I also travel elsewhere, where ever that is. So my photos and updates are mostly from Pinecraft, until I travel...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.
-
This is the first bus run in October and it was a full load at least from Cincinnati. In Cincinnati the Indiana and Ohio people merge onto ...
-
This post is about the three main Bike Shops in Pinecraft. There are a few other bike shops around on a smaller scale tucked in here and th...

Sure hope he knows how to find food.
ReplyDelete