Rain or No rain

I don't like it when I can't decide whether it is raining or not raining. But it was this way tonight. Soon after 6 PM we had strange looking clouds and a darkness hanging over us. I debated if I want to go for my bike ride or not? I got outside at least as far as my little porch and it sprinkled enough to make me decide not to ride. Went back inside and watched the clouds and counted the rain drops on the window, and then I saw the sun coming though and few clouds disappearing. 

I went for a bike ride to the park. I had the streets totally to myself. Some homeless were in the pavilion but I didn't stop in. The squirrels had already gone to bed. 

It was getting dark and the rain drops were bigger, so after taking a few pictures I turned and headed home at a fast pace with the fresh air cooling my face. It was a good satisfying bike ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.