Thanksgiving Dinner

I went pass Lapp's Bike Shop and saw this beautiful, colorful bike sitting out front. I love bright cheerful colors. The bike's colors match every dress a woman wears. 

In the shop Jake asked me how my Thanksgiving was? When I told him I was sick and didn't have an appetite for food. But today I am doing fine, feeling good. Jake & Charity lost no time in giving me a Thanksgiving meal. I think they cleaned out their fridge and send the leftovers home with me. And they are going to start their diet today. I got the Roasht, a mixed salad of vegetables, Apple/Cranberry Salad, Pumpkin Pie without the crust and Cabbage slaw. Very good eating. 
Thank you Jake & Charity Lapp.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.