Trip to Cortez Florida

A year ago in May Nancy Ebersol Good and I explored Cortez. The south end of the village is very similar to Pinecraft, the old part of the village with small houses and people walk and bike the streets. after seeing my photos, four of my sisters decided they want to see the village too and eat at the fish dock and so we made the drive this afternoon.  








 Edna and I shared a meal, while Anna, Clara and Mary Ann each had their plate. Then we shared a piece of Key Lime Pie. 

 The passing of the pie around sort of reminded me of communion in a way. We all ate from the common plate. Clara took the first bite.

 Clara on the right wasn't impressed with the taste while Anna is taking her serving.

 Mary Ann takes her share.

 I have my bite.

 Edna is taking her second bite and she loves it.

Clara tried it again and her second time around was better than the first round of pie. 

After we returned to Pinecraft we finished the day with Big Olaf ice cream. It was a good day, a very good day with sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.