Cold Snap

We are having a three day cold snap, for anything under 70 degree is a cold snap. 

 Last evening I had to get out of the house regardless of the bitter north wind. So I biked to the park just to see if the homeless are there. This was the only person in the pavilion. I didn't feel sorry for Johnny as I know extra shelters open up on night like this for the homeless. Each one has the choice of sleeping inside if they want to.

This afternoon I took another ride through the park. These two had the whole playground to themselves. They were sheltered from the north wind.

 I can't remember the names of this family, but they are neighbors and good friends to my niece Linda and Mike Yoder. 

Ruth Chupp is an old time neighbor of my sister Clara and Marvin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.