A Few shots from Today

 I saw this motorcycle at Yoder's Market this morning. It has this piece of plywood attached to the motorcycle, a plastic crate attached with bungee cords and his helmet  in the crate. I decided to wait around a little bit to see who claims this motorcycle. I didn't have to wait long for shortly he walked out of the market. He said this is basically his transportation and he hauls stuff on the back, anything from groceries to surfboards. He can wiggle his way through and has no problem finding parking space at the beaches. 
And then he took a look at my bike, my Purple Power and greatly admired it. 

Finally that gross picnic table is replaced with a brand new one. Thank you to whoever did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.