Tonight Birky Square hosted the Chuck Wagon Gang and at the was another song fest. I attended neither one as it was too cold for me to sit out. So I sat at the crossing of Bahia Vista and Kaufman. There were people everywhere.
Crossing Kaufman first and then Bahia Vista to get to Birky.
Rosie, Lydia and Ron coming up from Kaufman and crossed Bahia Vista.
Crossing Kaufman
Ready to push the light to cross Bahia Vista
Waiting on his buddy and I think they went to the park.
And a chair hangs head first over the scooter basket, crossing Bahia Vista.
I live in Pinecraft which is in Sarasota, but I also travel elsewhere, where ever that is. So my photos and updates are mostly from Pinecraft, until I travel...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.
-
This is the first bus run in October and it was a full load at least from Cincinnati. In Cincinnati the Indiana and Ohio people merge onto ...
-
This post is about the three main Bike Shops in Pinecraft. There are a few other bike shops around on a smaller scale tucked in here and th...
Hi Katie, you left your book at Yoder's at my book signing. I will leave it with the clerk here when I leave. Thanks again for stopping by!
ReplyDelete