Pineraft Golf Shop

 I think it was on Friday evening when I first noticed the mural on the Pinecraft Golf Shop, across the street from Yoder's Amish Village. I had never noticed this mural before, so it made me wonder if it always was there and I never noticed it? But then I mentioned it to one of my Pinecraft friends and he had never seen it either, so that made me think it is a new mural.

I biked across Bahia Vista and started taking some photo shots. The painting supplies piled in the corner waiting for another day of painting.

After a while the owner Joseph Baracco, Jr came out for a visit. He advertised for an artist via Craig List and someone from Venice responded to the ad and they made a deal.


1 comment:

  1. Does Pinecraft want to buy my Ladies Hogan Irons, Callaway drivers (Big Berth) and Hogan bag?

    ReplyDelete

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.