A Bucket, Soap, Rag and Water.

 This is work and this is service. His name is Owen and he comes out to clean your vehicles. 

 While I was taking pictures a few more guys crawled out of a van and I overheard Owen saying he has been cleaning vehicles for a wedding.

I guess what impresses me is that there seems to be no limit to the small businesses a person can hatch up if they have what it takes to get it going. A personality for business like this is of more value than money. All you need to get started is just a bucket, soap, a rag and water.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree. I have seen it again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! What do you use to process your photos? I love the processing. You can email me the answer or I'll check back here! Thanks! ~Jady (Jadydangel@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use iPiccy a free online photo editing. I use the HDR Advanced to edit the pictures.

      Delete

Thanksgiving Dinner

Tonight was the annual Thanksgiving Dinner at the Tourist Mennonite Church. Their church people invite the elderly, widows, widowers, sing...