Ivan Swartzentruber

Tonight I was biking on Tice Avenue when I heard someone call my name. I looked around until I saw Ivan stand at the door of his work shop. And so I stopped in for a visit. He is now 95 years old. I guess every year he gets a year older.

 I looked around his shop to see what is new. This is a mother giraffe and her baby, which still need spots.

 This deer had his antlers broken, so the simple solution is to glue them back on.

This is a clever contraption to store nuts and bolts and whatever. He said this wasn't his invention but a local person had trashed it and he picked it up before the garbage man came around to haul it away.

1 comment:

  1. That contraption for nuts and bolts looks like something Sam Wickey might have owner.

    ReplyDelete

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.