Sunshine and Rain, Bike Rides and Ice Cream

 The dawned clear this morning but clouds moved in and on thee spur of the moment I decided to get a good bike ride now. So I biked until the sweat flowed to the park and spend some time there. The Lost & Found box is surrounded by pretty flowers.

 Pinecraft park now has a pond and Sandhill Cranes moved in to enjoy some tasty meals. I don't know what their diet consists of but here they are getting their salad greens by jerking on tender plants and eating them.

On the way home from the park I felt some rain drops and soon after I was safe inside the rain came pouring down in sheet. It rained on and off the rest of the day. But I did get a good bike ride in the sun and another ride to Big Olaf tonight for ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.