Today's Shots

 Distorted version of the backside of the post office. All I had to do was shoot at an angle to get this view.
 
 The Pioneer bus came in early today and the first person off was Jacob Miller, one of the drivers.

 Some of the passengers. This couple is Levi Schwartz and his wife. I think she was carrying a mop of sorts, which I take they are going to clean their house.

 I see this little house every day but usually just sort of pass over it. But not tonight for I really looked at it. It really has some colorful shades on it, and I imagine it has colorful stories if it could talk. 

I only know this man by his dog, but we are friends. Every now and then he gives his dog a good run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.