After the Rain

We had a quick shower tonight. After a while the rain clouds left and the normal evening clouds came around. So I decided to go for a bike ride, looking for plant life especially flowers. This is what I found.

 I don't know who planted these but I love the wild mixture of color. I am guessing these will bloom all summer as they are planted under a slow dripping faucet. At least this spot was always a bit wet last summer.
 
 Wet and Happy

 A bud opening up.

 Sunflowers galore all because the parrots dropped seeds this past season.

These Royal Palms look like they wet themselves.

Pinecraft is now a sleepy little village and people are far and few.

3 comments:

  1. I love pictures of flowers. And it's neat to see the palms and be reminded of parrots.

    ReplyDelete

Thanksgiving Dinner

Tonight was the annual Thanksgiving Dinner at the Tourist Mennonite Church. Their church people invite the elderly, widows, widowers, sing...