Daddy's Girl

This little girl is waiting for her Daddy. Just by what I was seeing,  I think her Mom and two children came down to Florida to spend time with parents, with Daddy coming later. As soon as the bus came to a stop the little girl was up at the bus entrance eagerly waiting for her Daddy. And I think he was the first one to get off the bus. She crawled all over him in her delight to be with Daddy again.

                                                  

These other two pictures don't need and words.

3 comments:

  1. Ive had the pleasure of seeing some of those happy faces getting off one of those buses in Pinecraft when i was down there from Orlando.Ive never taken a buse ride that long of a trip, so i tip my hat to those folks who do. Richard. www.amishstorys.com

    ReplyDelete

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.