Saturday Night's Game

Last night there were a couple of Shuffleboard games going. This one is family, at least on this end of the court. I didn't get many shots from the opposite end as the sun was glaring too much. I just love the looks, the happy face of the woman in the back ground. Elam Zook is playing against his mother-in-law. Elam's partner was Lester Byler on the opposite end of the court. The Mother-in-law was in partnership with her husband. (Click to take a better look at the faces.)


I think this young girl came with the happy face woman. She is intensively watching the game too.


This is family too, although he comes from Belleville, PA instead of Lancaster. He wears no suspenders because his church made it optional or doesn't allow suspenders. I forgot which.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.