Pinecraft Musings

 I have wondered how Pinecraft compares with single folks and married couples. I honestly think single adults outnumber married couples. 

Anyway here are three of them... Al Miller, Ed & Les Detweiler.

And this is their view. It is a good place to sit and visit especially in the evening. The park is more or less the daylight hours' place to be. The crossing of Bahia Vista and Kaufman is the hub of Pinecraft. This is where Big Olaf and Emma's Pizza are and across the street is Yoder's Fresh Market, with the deli, the fresh produce and restaurant all lined up. And if you still want to browse you head for the gift shop. If you run out of cash just cross Bahia Vista and ask the bankers for money. I have never been turned down when I asked for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.