My Day in Photos

 The CrossRoad bus from Indiana loaded passenger bound for Indiana. This young Mother and baby spent time with her Mother in Pinecraft and is on her way home. I have no way of tagging her bust she said she has a sister by the name of Joan Miller from Middlebury IN who has Facebook, but I couldn't find her.


 A few were still visiting after the CrossRoads left. The man with his back turned is Wayne Troyer who misses Marie Beachy like crazy. I think the two are cousins. 

 Dashing through Yoder's Amish Village in a one horse open sleigh...

 Shannon Enrich and Janet Holtz

 This is 80 degree weather in Pinecraft, shoes off and shirt tail out...

 At 1 PM the Pioneer Bus pulled in with a full load. This is the parking lot before the bus came in. I wonder where all these people are other times as the streets are still fairly empty.

 Sam Troyer with a load of The Budgets, the Amish newspaper printed in Sugar Creek Ohio and comes down via Pioneer Bus.

 A lot of young couples were on the bus. Makes me wonder if they came down for an early Christmas in Sarasota.

 Visiting at the Park.


It is the perfect weather for this type of car.

4 comments:

  1. Is it possible to get a Pinecraft calendar in time for Christmas if I send you a check? Thanks. - Rhonda Helmuth, Plain City, OH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhonda, message me your name and address, or rather email me at: ktkatietroyer@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. YOu might wish to correct this before you get "busted", Katie: "This young Mother and baby spent time with her Mother in Pinecraft and is on her way home. I have no way of tagging her bust she said she has a sister by the name of Joan Miller

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I don't want to get busted but, but but....

    ReplyDelete

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.