The Little Children

 I almost didn't go out tonight, and if I wouldn't have gone out I would have missed these children. I was hungry for a little bit of ice cream, so I decided to get some. A local friend, her daughter-in-law and grandchildren were sitting enjoying some ice cream. 

I love these girls' deep observations. Obviously they had never seen a Little Person, or at least not very often. If I meet up with them often enough the next few days I might get them talking, which is my way of collecting family secrets.

4 comments:

  1. Are there many Little People in the Amish communities?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lancaster PA and Holmes County Ohio has quite number of Little People. For us it is a genetic thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you collect family secrets! It makes me laugh, just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete

Warning!

A sign on the window, it reads the following:  This lady cleans houses and hotel rooms 5-6 days a week, then comes home to a wet,...