Bits and Pieces of Yesterday

 Siesta Beach Bus waits on its passengers. It is not that these passengers were late, the bus came in a bit early.

 Both Scat bus drivers. On the right goes to the beach while the other goes east to Cattlemen where his passengers can connect with another bus going north or south.

 Taking her clean laundry home from the Laundromat.

 Tightening the nuts and bolts and greasing my bike at Lapp's Bike shop.

There is something in the back of this vehicle that needs to be examined.

1 comment:

  1. I find your blog really interesting.I have read a lot of amish fiction romance etcou that were based in Pinecraft.I would love to visit there one day.I wold love to have one of your calendars but cant afford one right now.meanwhile I will enjoy your blog ANd others on Kevins sight have a blessed night ms Pat McCurry York,s.c.

    ReplyDelete

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.