Today's Pinecraft Meeting

 The Meeting at the Pinecraft park had no shape or form. The pictures tell their own story. Before they were organized, the meeting took off. 

 I have no clue what was said. I was on the outskirts. I was the only woman attending. I was busy shooting expressions. Maybe I will ask Adin what the meeting was all about.


 Reading last week's minutes.

 Talking and listening...

 talking, listening and grinning...

 Ivan Zimmerman reads the minutes from last week.

 Looking at the Pinecraft map with Norm Kauffmann.

 I love how this Amish guy listens carefully to whatever Emma Ruth is saying. 

 Niles taking notes...

 Norm and Cousin Manny visiting.

The meeting ended with Norman Kauffmann, Amos Lapp, Leon, Moyer, Niles Graber Miller and Emma Ruth.

I practices zooming in on my camera and like the results of these four pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Katie, in the picture (The meeting ended with Norman Kauffmann, Amos Lapp, Leon, Moyer, Niles Graber Miller and Emma Ruth.) I believe the man that is 2nd in with the white pants is Amos Stoltzfus. Not Amos Lapp. I would know him from my younger years. MB

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right. I don't know why I keep calling him Amos Lapp, when people keep telling me he is a Stoltzfus. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.