Book Signing at Troyer's

Since there wasn't much going on at the park and the pavilion had a birthday party in the making I decided to bike up to the corner of Bahia Vista & Kaufman and see what is going on there. As I rounded the corner at the post office I met up with this man, trying to find a spot big enough to tack up an announcement.

I observed a while then I asked his some questions. This is Orpha Jake's Rob from Holmes County or in that surrounding area. I remember being at his Mother's home years ago in Walnut Creek. And he knew of my sister Edna who rides a Harley.

Today, tomorrow and Thursday he is signing his book at Troyer's  or Dutch Heritage. (Click on the print to enlarge.) This is his first book and it has been selling well.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ms. katie,
    I met you at Yoder's on the day before thanksgiving. My name is Andre, I was wondernig if there was anyway I could contact you, because I would love to keep in touch! My email is ahall0204@aol.com. I also love the picture I got with you!
    Your friend, Andre H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everyone in Pinecraft had a very nice Thanksgiving.Even though im living in a Amish community i still miss Yoders restaurant, and walking around Pinecraft in the winter. Richard

    ReplyDelete

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.