I saw this on the bulletin board at the post office. Click to enlarge. We always have Christmas down here without snow and ice. I guess it is not the snow and ice that makes Christmas, but we remember Christ who was born as a baby on this earth to save us from our sins.
I live in Pinecraft which is in Sarasota, but I also travel elsewhere, where ever that is. So my photos and updates are mostly from Pinecraft, until I travel...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.
-
This is the first bus run in October and it was a full load at least from Cincinnati. In Cincinnati the Indiana and Ohio people merge onto ...
-
This post is about the three main Bike Shops in Pinecraft. There are a few other bike shops around on a smaller scale tucked in here and th...
No comments:
Post a Comment