Mushrooms or Fungus?

 Mushrooms or Fungus? On Saturday I biked past Paul & Naomi Zook's place and I saw and I saw piles of earth being pushed up. I looked at them and biked on, completely forgetting about them until neighbor Martha stopped in at my place after taking her walk and told me about these strange mushrooms. So this morning I stopped in and took some photos. Martha has been in Pinecraft for many years and had never seen anything like this. Who knows what these are or why are they pushing up on this lawn?

 This older pile reminds me sort of a pile of horse manure.

 This looks young and fresh, like it is not finished pushing up out of the soil.

These look like teenagers and middle aged of whatever this is. There are also round bare, sandy circles in the yard.

3 comments:

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.