Where Kaufman and Bahia Vista Cross

All of these photos were taken where Bahia Vista and Kaufman cross, except the sunset photo. It is a busy, busy corner.

 I was Mary Troyer Wagler's teacher for two years many years ago when I taught at Stone Hill in Wayne County Ohio. She was an eager student to learn and I enjoyed being her teacher. Her Dad and my Dad were first cousins, so that makes us second cousins. she was known as Long John's Mary and I was known at Pity's Ketty.

 Waiting to cross Bahia Vista. I don't remember their names but they own Winesburg Lawn & Garden Center in Winesburg Ohio. I love the name Winesburg for I imagine they made a lot of wine and used it to keep their stomach and heart healthy. I also attended Winesburg School in fifth grade.

 Shielding their eyes as they wait to cross the street.

 Tonight was the Inventors' Parade. This specific float I hadn't seen before, Levi Esh fishing on dry land.

 Rebecca his wife follows in a golf cart. Things like this makes Pinecraft unique. 

 Everybody has a back side, because we also have a front side.
You can't have one without the other.

 Arie and Mose Weaver from the Pleasant Hill area. We were next door neighbors for five years during that time they were married.

And the sun set. It has been a long time since I saw a the sun set in Pinecraft. It was too cold to be outside or we didn't have a sunset.

2 comments:

  1. I have always loved the name winesburg as well. I imagine they made wine making into an art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoy your posts and am so glad you name the people as much as you can! :-) I've heard of Levi Esh many times, but had not seen him till this post! Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Try out this link to see how it works. I am new at Wordpress. Pinecraftsarasota.home.blog Thanks.